Scenario : The Desktop Window Manager responsiveness has degraded."Event ID 500"The Desktop Window Manager is experiencing heavy resource contention.Scenario : The Desktop Window Manager responsiveness has degraded."Event ID 501"The Desktop Window Manager is experiencing heavy resource contention. Diagnosis : A sharp degradation in Desktop Window Manager responsiveness was observed."Event ID 501"The Desktop Window Manager is experiencing heavy resource contention.As soon as I put my src files and my dependencies in there I get this error.I haven't seen any similar issues yet, so without a repro there isn't much we can do to investigate.I'm getting all kind of eror messages from webpack while building Dear Leif Linse, To localize the problem, I do the following 1.Build the project from scratch “kendo-ui-first-look” followed by Update to the latest packages: npm, webpack, @angular/cli, webpack-dev-server. Running: ng build --env=prod --output-hashing none 4.Since last reboot I've increased the page file size- it was only something like 4095MB for some reason, even though it should be more like 6000 (since I have 4GB RAM), and so far it hasn't crashed.However I fear it'll probably just crash again anyway. The only thing I haven't tried is a clean installation of Windows 7, but that involves the pain of calling up Microsoft to get my product key deactivated so I can use it again.
If you'd like to contribute consistently, show me what you've got with some good pull requests and you may get added to the nvd3-community org! You must do this before your changes show up in the examples, as they link to the build directory in order to properly show off the finished product.
But if it is solved in 1.3.0-beta.1 it may be that the team found a way to reproduce it or fix it anyway.
Update @angular/cli to version 1.3.0-beta.1 did not solved the problem for me. Also updating typescript to the latest version fixes it for me, it wasn't just only the new beta version of angular-cli.
I got version 2.5.0 of webpack and put it manually in the node_modules folder of angular cli but the issue still persists.
When I create a new application using ng new [name], it works fine.
Not only that, but I've had three random BSODs whereby I've not been able to get the crash dump ID quick enough because of how fast it happens.